- Head of the Department:
- Academic Teachers:
- Technical Staff:
Main field of research:
- spatio-temporal changes in symplasmic communication during plant cell differentiation;
- application of immunohistological techniques on the light and electron microscope level in monitoring of changes in chemical composition of plant cell walls under the influence of internal and external factors;
- analysis of the nanoparticles impact of plant development.
Unique resources of the Department:
- Tissue cell pressure probe allowing determination of the turgor, plasma membrane plasticity, cell wall properties and presence of aquaporin.
- Erasmus +:
- PhD studies on Advanced methods in biotechnology and biodiversity:
- Plant morphogenesis in vivo and in vitro.